Community Category

3 Reasons to Take Your Time

Taking your time forces you to pay attention to detail.

Read More

A Prayer For Vegas And The World

We seek you in this time of despair and tragedy.

Our world is groaning and longing for healing.

We sit and wait as lives are lost and hearts are broken, waiting for You to return.

Read More

Set Goals and Hold Them Loosely

Sometimes, the goals you set won’t work the way you plan. It doesn’t mean you give up, but it means you adjust your plans.

Read More

Listening with Open Hearts

People who have been hurt will take part in hurting others, that is not a new concept, yet many have not worked towards healing the pain.

Read More

An Encouragement For Teachers

Your role is vital to our society. You are under appreciated and I, as well as many others, recognize that. Let me say this now, I appreciate you!

Read More

Breaking Down Barriers

When we take time to restore broken relationships, or at least do our part in putting things right, it breaks down the potential barrier towards the Church.

Read More

Our Baby Is Here and I Am Back At It

“All Joy reminds. It is never a possession, always a desire for something longer ago or further away or still ‘about to be.”

Read More

Taking a Break…for a few weeks

I have been silent on writing my blog for a bit. My wife and I are expecting our third child any day now! So, I am taking some time off from writing my blog to be ready, and awake, when she goes into labor. I normally do my blog writing  10pm-12am so,  I need sleep […]

Read More

4 Things You Shouldn’t Say To A Pregnant Woman…Actually Any Woman

this message is for women, please be better at encouraging and lifting each other up. Don’t look for the flaws in each other in order to make yourselves feel better. Support each other.

Read More

3 Uncomfortable Topics That Should Be Spoken About From The Pulpit

we will share posts on social media addressing the issue, we will complain to our friends via text, but we feel like the pulpit should refrain from being a place money, politics, or racism should be addressed.

Read More